Why set up a business in Mauritius?
Internationally recognized as business and financial centre, and strategically positioned as part of the African and Indian Ocean Regions, Mauritius presents itself as a key link to and from Africa with Europe, Asia and the rest of the world.
How to set up a business in Mauritius? (Rosemont International’s company incorporation services in Mauritius)
We offer a wide range of services and can help you from the early stage in the Company formation:
- Assistance to choose the right type of business structures in Mauritius (Learn more about types of Mauritius Company)
- Company incorporation in Mauritius: the incorporation of a local company, the application for specific business licenses
- Liaison with bankers: as of the opening of a corporate bank account for your Mauritius company
Running your business in Mauritius (Going beyond the company incorporation in Mauritius)
After the formation of your company in Mauritius, Rosemont International can assist you throughout the life of your business, to help you in the development of your activities and in exploring new markets in Mauritius, Africa, and globally:
- Residence, visas and immigration in Mauritius;
- Employment matters;
- Contractual assistance for your Mauritius company;
- Structuring business ownership, E-commerce structuring, Intellectual Property Ownership in Mauritius;
- Cross-border tax planning, Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes, CRS in Mauritius;
- Corporate governance for company in Mauritius;
- Shareholders Agreements in Mauritius;
- Estate and Succession Planning in Mauritius;
- Family Office support in Mauritius;
- Tax compliance in Mauritius;
- Liaison with accountants and auditors in Mauritius.
If you need assistance with company incorporation in Mauritius, please contact your local Rosemont office.
We can arrange company formation or company incorporation in various jurisdictions. For more information, please visit our page dedicated to Company Formation services.